Wet N Wild Haul: Beauty 2016
Howdy y’all! Do you guys shop when you’re bored, or late at night or when you’re sad? *cue to nod head in agreement* Yeaaah, I’ve been there. I know a lot of us beauty junkies have. Well, this happened to me one night. And instead of opening up my browser and doing online shopping thereby doing too much bank damage, I went on a little stroll and ended up at the drugstore. I was in the mood to scout a little Wet N Wild because I knew I wanted to shop just to get lost in the world of makeup but not actually spend significantly. So, let me show you what I ended up picking by doing a Wet n Wild makeup haul for another sunny #takemymoneytuesday.
Wet N Wild Makeup:
- Wet n Wild Lipsticks
Wet n Wild lipsticks are some of my favorite lipsticks at the drugstore!
1. You know the whole brown lipstick, my lips but better, Kylie Jenner lips thing that is everywhere and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere? Well, you won’t believe the number of shades that Wet n Wild has that are in that brown family. And obviously me being me, I have shopped every single brown toned shade I can think of that I think will suit my NC 42 skin tone from their range. I have about 5 that I bought in previous years but 5 new ones that I bought this time. I’ll swatch them all for you below. There are a couple other pinky berry types of shades in there too.
2. The formula of these lipsticks is also great! They last a good amount of time for being a lipstick. Of course these aren’t liquid lipsticks so don’t expect them to last through a make-out session in the back of the movie theater. Look at that pigmentation though!
3. All the ones I picked out are mattes or silk mattes. I stay as far away from shimmers, metallics, or shines as possible.
4. There’s no con that I can think of. Maybe the staying power is a bit of a con. But hey, I’m willing to reapply the lipstick over and over throughout the day for that kinda price and the stunning colors.
Miscellaneous: Of course you already know how completely inexpensive Wet n Wild makeup is! The lipsticks retail for $0.99 to $2.99 only (depends on which lipstick range you buy) ! I’ve shopped at CVS once where one of the weeks they had a buy one get one FREE deal going on for Wet n Wild. I mean commonnnn. Two lipsticks for 99 cents?! TAKE MY MONEY!
- Wet N Wild Lip Liners
A lot of people talk and know about the Wet n Wild lipsticks but I haven’t heard too many people talk about their lip liners. There was this post on Instagram by one famous blogger by the name of ZanitaZanita. In one of her posts she was wearing a Wet n Wild lip liner called Chestnut. Ever since I saw the color on her, I’ve been wanting to get my hands on it. I found it at CVS bless them! I also picked another lip liner in the shade Plumberry. The swatches of the lip liners can be seen in one of the pictures above. Both are just such stunning colors, but I particularly love Chestnut.
Miscellaneous: These can be found only in store at CVS (linked here) and also at many other drugstores for $0.99. And the size of the lip liners is incredibly generous! I love love love.
- Wet n Wild Eye Liners
I saw Tati (Glamlifeguru) on Youtube raving about a Wet n Wild black eye liner. Now I totally forgot which exact black liner she was talking about because they have a couple different ones in different range types. In any case, I picked up two eye liners because I am always on the quest to find the best eyeliners at the drugstore. Plus, eye liners are one thing I use up quite a lot so I know I can’t ever have enough. I picked up the Proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black Noir. And in keeping with the colorful eyeliner summer trend, I also picked up the Megaliner in Voltage Blue. It is a stunning bright blue! It couldn’t be more beautiful.
Miscellaneous: Currently, the colored liners can be found online and in store at Walgreens for $2.99. Linked here.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Nutty
This is another one of those pieces that I wanted to hunt down very eagerly. Thankfully I didn’t have to do much hunting; I couldn’t find it in Walmart and CVS, but managed to get it from HEB. Again, I think I saw this eyeliner somewhere on Youtube or the online world and I immediately fell in love with it and wanted to have it. I also have one other single from them in the shade Panther which is a really good black. So I knew this would be good too. It looks like its name exactly – a very light nutty brown.
Miscellaneous: Retails for $0.99 at any drugstore.
- Wet n Wild Crease Brush
Now we all know how much the Wet n Wild brushes were hyped; especially when Kathleen Lights mentioned how she loved them and how they were amazing quality at a fabulous price. Well, her word is my wallet’s immediate command. I couldn’t find these anywhere for the longest time. Finally, I saw that my local HEB had their full brush range. I didn’t really need any face brushes because all I use these days is my trusty beauty blender. So I just picked up their crease brush. On first touch, they do feel amazingly soft though.
Miscellaneous: These retail for $0.99 anywhere. I’ll link them in Wet n Wild’s website here.
There you have it guys! A decent sized Wet n Wild makeup haul. I am genuinely excited to use these and put them to the test. Inserting a shameless plug here but hear me out- if you guys would like to see more makeup, beauty and skincare related pretty pictures, visit me on Instagram. My username is @neighha. I post over there everyday so be sure to come say hello <3 I hope you all are having a lovely week so far. Thank you for taking the time to read babes.